Veeam has just released the Update 2 of his main product, Backup & Replication 9.5.
Some enhancements to note:
- Cisco HyperFlex Systems (Backup from Storage Snapshots)
- VMware vSAN 6.6
- Veeam Agent for Linux 1.0 Update 1 (including 1-Click FLR)
- Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows 2.0 (including application-item recovery)
Veeam Cloud & Service Provider Partners:
- VCSP’s can now connect to the tenant’s backup server using the B&R Console or via remote desktop, check this official blog for a complete presentation of the Veeam Backup Remote Access
- During the update setup is now, optionally, possible to update all remote components automatically
- It’s now no longer required to stop services manually
Start the installation process.
Here the new option to update remote components automatically.
Check the Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 2 Release Notes: